[Instiz] The power of SM styling




Instiz: The importance of SM's management on looks through a female trainee

On the far right in the last picture, SM Rookies Noh Hyo Rin born in '99

-

"Hul......"

"Wow, daebak SM"

"Hul, are you sure that's the same person? She's become so much prettier"

"SM... I need SM's powers... maybe in my next life, please.."

"I would've never assumed they were the same person until it was pointed out. She obviously matured and stuff but amazed at the power of styling."

"Wait, she was born in '99? I feel so old....."

"I wish SM would take care of me for a month."

"Can't tell if it's plastic surgery or just the power of make up alone.. Either way, I want SM's powers ㅠㅠ"

"SM, share your secrets.."

"I wish SM would at least tell us what hospital they use ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ"

"She'll probably be even prettier once she actually debuts"

"I can't even begin to understand what SM did to her"

"So did she get plastic surgery.... or not?"

"She still looks the same overall, just prettier"

-