VIXX's Ravi releases a counter diss (?) to Bobby


Article: VIXX Ravi releases counter diss to Bobby

Source: Top Star News via Nate

"Yeah my job's an idol
but you're also a 'funkin' idol
Others see us as the same
so stop dissing like you're different
and let's stop this diss battle, all right?
I'll give you the part where you dissed
boy group rappers dancing clock moves
but dongsaeng-ah, we're not tone-deaf
I've been hustling every night since leaving home
Yeah, I'll admit that I'm jealous
You've earned yourself a Show Me trophy at age 20
and a career that can swallow Melon whole
and you haven't even debuted yet
You say it like a habit, chew on Bobby
but I don't give a fu*k
I don't want to fight
Everyone's the same, you, me, them, all idols
Just because you can rap and scribble with a pen
doesn't make you real, that's no no
We're different, you know
If hip hop's so easy to kill
the criminals aren't us, what I mean shit"

-

1. [+1,069, -149] Bobby started the diss first

2. [+1,179, -277] The diss is not bad. Let's be honest, Bobby did get cocky. I get that he's the Show Me the Money winner but he's not that good of a rapper. Junior/high school kids who don't know a thing about rap just think he looks cool so they stan him. Can't believe Bobby not only dissed idols but even Vasco. Like I said, I get that he won a big show but he's too cocky now and he hasn't even debuted yet. His rap style is bad too.

3. [+872, -121] For those who don't know, Ravi is a rapper that Swings thinks preciously of and he's talented enough to participate in rap making!

4. [+130, -34] Honestly, Bobby did act up when he's just a trainee at the end of the day ㅋㅋ As if we didn't know he's from YG, he's such a tryhard already

5. [+126, -42] Kid didn't even debut yet and he's acting up already ㅋ Why's he dissing everyone? Does he think he's that good?

6. [+124, -11] I like how Ravi said let's not fight, we're all the same idols... it's like he's rooting for everyone in the end.

7. [+107, -20] Bobby's pathetic if you think about it. His company's chock full of criminals and tone-deaf singers but he doesn't diss them ㅋㅋ he also doesn't diss top company idols like Minho, Yunho, or EXO ㅋㅋㅋ He just messes with the easy targets

8. [+96, -23] Kid's already creating a scandal for himself even before his debut ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-

Pann: Ravi was right

It's ridiculous that a kid who hasn't even debuted yet is dissing his senior let alone a fellow idol. Good job, Ravi!

1. [+260, -73] I totally agree. Bobby, how do you expect to debut at this rate ㅠ Let's not cause any embarrassments, yeah? ㅋㅋㅋ Bobby's such a tryhard lately...

2. [+238, -59] I'd be mad too if some 20 year old kid was dissing me like that

3. [+227, -52] Soda for Ravi, wohoo~!

4. [+126, -13] I like how Ravi didn't just outright diss him but try to mediate the diss and find middle ground... what an angel

4. [+90, -2] Ravi's a saint ㅋㅋㅋ He basically didn't diss Bobby in the end, he actually praised him by talking about his accomplishments

5. [+77, -0] Yeah, Ravi's wasn't a counter diss. He's actually mediating the situation by saying we're all the same idols so let's not fight.

6. [+68, -2] VIXX isn't a hip hop group so it seems that people aren't aware of how talented Ravi is. He's actually one of Swings' favorites.

-