Suzy shows off her weight loss


Article: [Photoen] Suzy looks thinner 'short skirt keeps slipping because of weight loss'

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+317, -59] I thought I started seeing her look more like how she did at hear early debut, she really did lose a lot of weight

2. [+289, -70] I wonder how much prettier she can get...

3. [+256, -59] Wow, she really lost a lot of weight! Looks prettier ㅎㅎ

4. [+34, -8] She's in so many CFs so she must have a lot of events to attend. I feel bad for her schedule manager, it must be hard scheduling all of that around her movie filmings and stuff

5. [+34, -10] She just gets prettier every time I see her

6. [+33, -10] Definitely got prettier after losing weight, shows that weight loss is the ticket

7. [+30, -8] I actually saw her in real life there and pictures don't do her justice ㅠ She's quite beautiful in real life!

8. [+28, -6] I wonder how far up the ladder the employee who cast Suzy advanced in his career

-