[Pann] Taeng tummy

Like I wish I was f*king with you guys but apparently people care a lot about Taeyeon's tummy... Trended all night and topped off at #5 on Nate and #1 on Naver's most viewed news for the day (still #3 today).




-


1. [+227, -13] Can someone please stop her from using SNS... every time she opens her mouth, it's a mess ㅋㅋㅋㅋ She's like a time bomb waiting to blow up ㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+201, -12] Of all the things you'd expect her to do.... what in the world ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ So ridiculous I don't even know what to say

3. [+167, -8] Even putting her belly button on SNS now..

4. [+90, -0] Hilarious thinking of her pulling up her shirt and putting orange peels on herself ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+89, -5] Please quit SNS already... she acts like a junior high school kid

6. [+67, -2] Honestly, I'm a fan of another idol but every time I saw her post on SNS, I said whatever no matter how weird it was but this is just plain weird;

7. [+63, -9] What's next, her tits?

8. [+53, -2] I bet even Sones are nervous about her ㅋㅋ Sure they call her cute in the comments but inside, I bet they're all saying, "dammit, can she just shut her mouth for once"

9. [+48, -4] This is not an issue of male idols being able to show off their abs/stomach and whatnot. When female idols like Krystal or Yoona show off their 11abs and stuff, it inspires everyone to work out and admire their hard work but Taeyeon just uploading a picture of her tummy doesn't make any sense.. Imagine if a sexy concept female idol uploaded something like this, she'd get just as much hate. Taeyeon's not getting nearly the hate she would be getting because her fans are still shielding her.

10. [+42, -1] SM, if you're reading this, please take her off SNS ㅋㅋ Everything Taeyeon does just screams attention seeker

-


... is that she please restrict herself. Even Sones are like "wth?" with her, I can't even imagine how other non-fans view her. Taeyeon even said she reads internet comments, then she should know what the problem is... everytime people are about to forget her last mess up, she starts up again. It really makes her unlikable...

1. [+75, -1] I'm honestly shocked with her. Like why would she all of a sudden feel like uploading a picture of her bare stomach on SNS?

2. [+61, -3] She's honestly an attention seeker... Logically speaking, anyone thinks of taking a picture of their stomach like that and uploading it is weird. Have any of you wanted to upload your stomach on SNS? She's too old to be acting like a junior high school kid.

3. [+38, -2] Wow, her fans really think that's cute? I don't hate her or anything but I don't think it's cute... fans are amazing

4. [+30, -1] Does she not realize she's a public figure? Or is the stress messing with her head? 

5. [+27, -4] The epitome of attention seeker... you really have to applaud her for staying on SNS after causing that mess.

6. [+26, -1] It's not that it's because it's Taeyeon that she's getting this backlash... any other celebrity would've gotten the same backlash ㅋ Taeyeon's not even getting it that bad because she's already so weird and people are used to it by now... any other celebrity and people would've been like what a weirdo, what's wrong with her

7. [+24, -1] When people talked about Taeyeon ruining her career through SNS, I never really understood it... but I'm starting to see it now..

8. [+19, -0] Taeyeon fans call it cute.... I don't hate her or anything but every time I see her articles about SNS uploads, I always find myself wondering if it's necessary for her to upload pictures like that. I was really shocked by this stomach picture... like seriously? Fans think it's cute but is it really cute? As a woman myself, I'm wondering why she would do that.. Imagine if your little sister or your girlfriend uploaded a picture like that on SNS.. would you still find it cute? 

-