Kang Minkyung hints at Davichi comeback


Article: Davichi to make a comeback? Kang Minkyung gives proof shot of "New album recording"

Source: Mydaily via Naver

1. [+12,003, -448] Davichi's in a unique situation all around ㅋㅋㅋ Kang Minkyung's a really good singer but because Lee Haeri's just so good, she sounds like she isn't as good by comparison... and Lee Haeri's really pretty but because Kang Minkyung's so much prettier, Lee Haeri looks average ㅋㅋㅋ They really bring each other down ㅋㅋ

2. [+4,569, -398] Kang Minkyung's a good songer so I'll give her that ㅋㅋ

3. [+4,232, -258] She looks pretty even dressed like that..

4. [+2,815, -172] I want a new song soon! I listen to a lot of Davichi songs but I'm craving a new album.

5. [+2,390, -154] Oooh~~ looking forward to it! I'll take a listen for sure!

6. [+362, -46] Picture looks staged...

7. [+319, -28] She always looks like a tryhard

8. [+351, -64] Did she have to take that picture with her cleavage showing like that?

9. [+379, -105] She has a pretty face and body but... her personality is..; I'm sure people who know will know what I'm talking about

10. [+263, -24] Why if it isn't the kid who arrived at a school event super late and didn't even apologize.. and when the crowd started cheering at her, the first thing she says is, "Is this your first time seeing a celebrity?" ㅋㅋㅋ

-