Bobby represents the future of YG?


Article: Bobby shows the future of YG

Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+4,557, -248] He's already at this level before his debut, I'm curious how much more he'll grow after

2. [+3,789, -206] I really do look forward to Bobby's future ㅋㅋ let's do well until the end!!

3. [+3,634, -204] Sure he's an idol but he definitely sets himself apart from the rest. This is just the beginning for him so I wonder how much bigger he'll get.

4. [+3,589, -194] Seriously wonder where YG found a talent like him ㅋㅋ Gotta give it to Yang Hyun Suk and his talent for scoping out the good ones

5. [+2,924, -177] I hope he gains a lot of experience in the future and becomes a rapper who can touch hearts

6. [+469, -51] Kid's got a clean past, very well mannered, nice, has a lot of aegyo, has a friendly look... and more than anything, he's talented! I really hope he continues growing as he is. Always supporting you, Bobby.

7. [+451, -52] Bobby's thoroughly clean, nothing even in his past to bring up. I really think Bobby's the new generation to lead YG.

8. [+370, -39] He's just barely 18 years old and has achieved so much for his age as a trainee already. I often forget his age and the fact that he's a trainee. This is the first time I've been curious about where a celebrity will be in 10-20 years from now. I hope he doesn't lose his roots and just continues working forward like this!

9. [+258, -25] He definitely is one of the rookies everyone's been looking forward to. I hope there will be more opportunities for him either with his team, as featurings, or solo works.

10. [+202, -24] Agree with this article, I really wonder where Bobby will end up in the future. He's so good~~~ ㅋ

-