Girl's Day to host an episode of 'SNL Korea'


Article: [Exclusive] Girl's Day to host 'SNL Korea'... loaded up with Hyeri's aegyo

Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+5,771, -382] Just this time, I'm looking more forward to Yura and Sojin than Hyeri

2. [+3,495, -627] They really are the trend lately.. I'm a woman myself but I love Haeri so much

3. [+2,944, -644] Everyone in Girl's Day is seriously so pretty ㅋㅋ

4. [+2,000, -403] Oh, definitely gotta catch this episode ㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+2,296, -1,171] Dear God, we get to see Hyeri's aegyo again ㅠㅠ I hope many women learn from Hyeri's aegyo ㅋㅋㅋ This is going to be fun!!!!

6. [+230, -29] I like Girl's Day and Hyeri but I don't want idols on SNL... It's hard to treat them as hard as you have to so it's not that funny.. and SECRET's episode was basically marketing promotions for Hyosung's chest... No fun at all.

7. [+208, -20] I'm a Girl's Day fan and I wish people would stop talking about Hyeri's aegyo on their shows or articles. She's not the type with a lot of aegyo to begin with and that aegyo was just something that came out of her naturally.. but when people force it out of her, it's going to lose its point. Fans already know that Hyeri's cutie image is only a concept for TV. She's not like that in real life, she's actually rather tomboyish and laid back...

8. [+206, -35] Girl groups always do the same concepts on SNL. Not that fun to watch...

-