Asian Games closing ceremony disappoints


Article: Where is Big Bang?... 3 public broadcast channels 'criticized' for poor broadcasting of AG closing ceremony

Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+7,157, -569] I started waiting since 7... the three channels are hopeless ㅠㅠㅠ but I'll forgive MBC for Jang Bori ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

2. [+6,549, -1,026] Why wasn't there Big Bang... give me an explanation... I waited so long

3. [+4,989, -267] I think they cut them off because there were a lot of shows behind schedule because of the closing ceremony...

4. [+3,889, -317] Who said they'd perform at 11! They didn't!!!!

5. [+736, -61] I think Asia will remember this as the worst closing ceremony in AG history

6. [+720, -47] I mean... how could you cut off the closing ceremony of all things ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+713, -110] I wouldn't have even watched if not for Big Bang but they were cut off ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Talk about cancerous

8. [+592, -80] This could've been their first Korean stage in 2 years and 8 months!! But they f*cked us over!!!!!

-


Article:
[Incheon AG] SISTAR 'welcomes guests with healthy sexy beauty'

Source: X Sports News via Nate

1. [+355, -35] Did they have no one else to have come perform at the closing ceremony, this isn't some idol festival

2. [+315, -92] They were cut off from broadcast ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Good riddance, I didn't want foreigners watching them perform in those ugly panties anyway

3. [+261, -47] The opening ceremony disappointed me enough to keep me from watching the closing ceremony. Didn't watch aside from soccer.

4. [+33, -1] They actually performed that song... I'm so embarrassed of that butt shake dance.

5. [+17, -2] So embarrassed!

-