SISTAR's 'I Swear' MV plagiarized DJ Tiesto's 'Red Light'?


Article: Plagiarism or an homage? SISTAR's 'I Swear' MV controversy

Source:
X Sports News via Naver

1. [+1,142, -32] Pointless... Today, I'm just too sad over news of the girl group car accident..

2. [+835, -28] So is claiming homage the new excuse to getting over plagiarism controversies now?

3. [+700, -32] Homage? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ As if, it's plagiarism straight up

4. [+584, -26] Oh, I guess everyone's hopping on the homage wagon now

5. [+51, -1] Remember Totoro appearing in Toy Story 3? That's an homage. The director's symbol of respect towards Miyazaki Hayao. Stop calling everything an homage.

6. [+50, -3] Anyone caught is an homage

7. [+45, -2] An homage is a sign of respect. I wonder if they even know who DJ Tiesto is?

8. [+41, -2] You need permission for an homage. Just calling something an homage because you got caught doesn't make it an homage.

-