Ladies Code gets into a serious car accident, member Eunbi passes away


Article: Ladies Code Go Eunbi passes away in a car accident on the 3rd 'shocking'

Source:
Star News via Naver

1. [+7,934, -56] Rest in peace...

2. [+6,925, -49] What is going on this morning.. I saw them promoting their comeback not too long ago... How shocking, rest in peace..

3. [+5,371, -43] Ah.. so it's been confirmed... How upsetting.. ㅜㅜ Rest inpeace

4. [+5,120, -39] You can never tell your future. Rest in peace. I hope she's in a better place.

5. [+4,760, -52] Rest in peace.. Such a young age.. be in a better place..

6. [+816, -8] I hope agencies take a moment to reflect. Tight schedules with only one or two road managers. How many accidents have there been caused by fatigue? Rest in peace.

-

Article: Police "Go Eunbi passed away in a car accident from the rain... two seriously injured"

Source:
Star News via Naver

1. [+3,128, -22] Wow.. got goosebumps when I read it in the morning. How can this happen? I've liked every song they've released and even I'm this sad, I can't imagine their fans... Find strength ㅠ I'm sure Eunbi unni's in a better place

2. [+2,168, -11] Upsetting that she lost her life so young. Rest in peace.

3. [+1,687, -12] Rest in peace... So young.. how upsetting ㅠㅠ

4. [+1,383, -10] Hul... how could this be... rest in peace...

5. [+181, -9] I better not see comments later when male idols go to her funeral of fangirls saying "Our oppa looks so hot in his suit"

-