Han Ga In and Yun Jung Hoon revealed to have suffered a miscarriage



Article: [Exclusive] Han Ga In and Yeon Jung Hoon revealed to have suffered a natural miscarriage in May 'currently at peace'

Source:
Star News via Naver

1. [+5,704, -42] Hul... their first child in nine years ㅠㅠ Find strength~

2. [+4,954, -53] A natural miscarriage is not the fault of the parents so I hope she doesn't blame herself and works hard into giving birth to another healthy baby. Even if they're nine years into their marriage, they're still a young couple so I'm sure they won't have a problem. I know no amount of words will help but I hope they find strength.

3. [+3,731, -46] She got married at 23 and had to suffer so many divorce and weird rumors because they didn't have a kid for 10 years... Heard they had to keep trying because it's difficult for her to get pregnant ㅠㅠ I'm sure she must've been so happy with this pregnancy, how upsetting that it was a miscarriage ㅠㅠ The baby would've been so beautiful with her genes

4. [+3,046, -48] Sigh~~ Find strength ㅠ

5. [+662, -17] I don't know if it's necessary to put someone's pain in the media like this... To a mother, this is a wound that never heals.

6. [+661, -19] I had my child after a miscarriage as well and he's a healthy 8 year old. I'm sure a beautiful child will come to you if you wait.

7. [+542, -9] She's still young so I hope she recovers and tries again ㅠㅠ I suffered a miscarriage six weeks in but got pregnant half a year later and had a healthy baby. Find strength~

8. [+457, -7] Babies really seem to be gifts from the sky

-