Even Hyeri's toe captures hearts


Article: Girl's Day Hyeri spotted signing for a fan while sitting on the floor

Source:
Newsen via Nate

1. [+408, -85] Of all things, even the way she's holding up her toe is cute

2. [+294, -70] I find Hyeri pretty for the way she smiles brightly without being needed to be dolled up. Getting more likable the more I see her~ Please don't change~~

3. [+266, -65] Hyeri's really so nice. Girl's Day came to our school's OT festival and Minah and Hyeri gave so much fan service that it turned me into a fan ㅋㅋ She also greeted everyone, did lots of eye contact, answered questions, gave out autographs ㅋㅋ Great personality

4. [+48, -25] It feels different seeing Hyeri dolled up as an idol ㅋㅋㅋ I hope she doesn't rely on her new popularity too much and continues to work hard!!

5. [+43, -20] Hyeri, you're on my water filter

6. [+23, -4] I feel pathetic for automatically clicking her article just because I read her name... I'm well past the age of being an idol fan...

7. [+22, -7] Hyeri's become the nation's aegyo girl since 'Real Men'....

8. [+20, -5] Girl's Day is racking up the interest of the public with Hyeri once again. Started off with her dating scandal with Tony Ahn, then Yura's big chest, then Heung Min and Minah's dating scandal (this had a negative effect), and now Hyeri on 'Real Men'.

9. [+20, -27] Wow ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ This is why they say it only takes a moment for your career to take off as a celebrity. She used to get so much hate for being ugly, not talented, and dating Tony Ahn but now she's getting the goddess treatment after getting huge off of a variety show ㅋㅋㅋ I always thought it'd be Minah who'd make it huge out of Girl's Day but who in the world thought it'd be Hyeri ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. [+20, -26] Look at her little toe... almost made me faint. She's so lovely, even her little toe is so cute! ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-