On the Charts: Winner's debut


Article: Winner makes a new debut record... instant digital chart #1 + lines up songs on the charts

Source: OSEN via Nate

1. [+273, -87] I expected a strong hip hop track because I heard they were rookies from YG but this took me by surprise... The song is so nice. The members individually and I'm looking forward to what they have to offer in the future. The 'Caller Ring' and 'Empty' are daebak and the music video is cool too.

2. [+272, -93] Before anything else, the song is awesome. Not only the title track but the other songs too. I also like how they're different from Big Bang.

3. [+263, -85] The entire album's soo good... particularly moreso because they're not YG's style. I think 'Caller Ring' is better when you watch with the music video ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

4. [+41, -20] Can't hate on Yang CEO for this. He let a rookie group compose and write the lyrics for their album??? They're not idols, they're musicians ㅋㅋ on a different level from the idols who cover themselves under autotune

5. [+39, -16] It took a lot of time for them to finally debut so I'm thankful that they came out with such a great song and wish them luck in the future!

6. [+38, -13] I didn't care about the kids at first but I saw them trending at #1 on the search rankings so I downloaded the song and it's awesome... YG always puts out songs that only fit to personal tastes for a while and then suddenly put out all around awesome songs like this ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+36, -13] The entire album is amazing

8. [+36, -18] Monster rookies... An all kill on the charts with songs they composed themselves, daebak..

-