Lee Ji Ah opens up about Seo Taiji on 'Healing Camp'


Article: Lee Ji Ah reveals all on 'Healing Camp'

Source: Star News via Naver

1. [+7,008, -254] I agreed with her when she said love is not something you own or invade

2. [+5,385, -285] It was obvious how happy Lee Ji Ah was whenever she talked about Jung Woo Sung... Jung Woo Sung seemed the same way on 'Knee-Drop Guru'... It makes me sad.

3. [+5,252, -433] She's a woman I can see any man falling in love with~ I hope she sheds her past and spreads her wings now

4. [+4,070, -279] I could tell why Jung Woo Sung fell in love with her... The way she carries herself, her manner of speech, her attitude all show that she's a charming and smart woman.

-

Article: Lee Ji Ah "News of my divorce with Seo Taiji, I felt like I was melting... I stared at the wall for 10 days"

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+1,577, -170] It was her choice to cut contact with her family for seven years but she was young at the time. Seo Taiji was an adult and he just let that happen to keep her with him, which is ridiculous.

2. [+1,191, -117] I wonder why Seo Taiji hid his marriage with Lee Ji Ah but revealed Lee Eun Sung??? As a woman, it must feel horrible to realize that you were the hidden one while a younger woman is allowed to go public along with her pregnancy...

3. [+698, -85] Seo Taiji's the worst in all of this, no?

4. [+120, -15] Just what exactly did Seo Taiji keeping a 16 year old girl locked up like that...? It's not enough to blame her for being immature, it's simply goose bump inducing...

-

Article: Lee Ji Ah "I first met Seo Taiji in LA... I cut contact with my family for 7 years"

Source: Star News via Naver

1. [+12,904, -445] Seo Taiji's obsession with having a mysterious image ruined her life

2. [+8,958, -211] Her poor parents... sigh

3. [+8,301, -224] How frustrating that must've been... her parents must've been so upset

4. [+2,592, -132] What would a minor like her have known? Seo Taiji probably ordered her around and she liked him too much so she followed whatever he said, including cutting contact with her family.

-