Krystal confirms casting with Rain on "She's So Lovable"


Article: Krystal confirms casting in "She's So Lovable"... "I never thought the day I could act with Rain would come"

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+238, -19] The casting looks like it's a made for export drama. But why are they casting now when the pilot episode broadcasts on September 17th?

2. [+210, -71] Rain doesn't have a good image, she should've passed it up

3. [+202, -80] I think the drama will fail. Rain won't do well in acting.

-

Article: Krystal, "I can't believe I'll be working on the same stage as Jung Ji Hoon" casting confirmed

Source: Naver

1. [+6,207, -394] The viewers can't believe it either, Krystal

2. [+4,775, -357] SM once again seasons an already finished dish with their own spices

3. [+4,781, -367] As always, a sprinkling of SM on an already completed drama

4. [+4,535, -319] Doesn't match on the level of Han Ga In and Kim Soo Hyun... I'm Soojung's fan but I'd rather she work from supporting roles up...

5. [+818, -26] I don't even care that she's from SM or an idol;;; I just don't see the chemistry there, it's like an uncle and his high school niece

-