AOA to debut in Japan with 'Mini Skirt'


Article: Girl group AOA to advance into Japan... single 'Mini Skirt' release

Source: Yonhap News via Naver

1. [+117, -24] They'll 100% work in Japan. Why? Because it's Japan

2. [+116, -27] I hope they don't turn into a group like KARA who only cares about Japan ㅋ Take care of your Korean fans too

3. [+139, -62] Shouldn't they worry about cementing a position for themselves in Korea first?? They're still not up there yet

4. [+92, -18] It's not like they're super popular in Korea yet... I'm worried they'll lose their current popularity by risking everything in Japan

5. [+115, -72] They're a pretty boring girl group

6. [+17, -3] I think Mina will be jjang in Japan. I saw an old tweet where Mina was #1 on a Japanese popularity poll even though she wasn't the face of the group back then. She seems to be the type Japanese like. Hit daebak, AOA...

7. [+18, -5] I liked their band days better but they got huge off of their sexy concepts. I think the agency is risking a lot by putting them overseas when they're still getting a name for themselves in Korea.

-