Kim Tae Hyun claims his 'dog abuse story' was made up


Article: 'Radio Star' Kim Tae Hyun, "Dog abuse controversy, it was a made up story... I'm sorry"

Source: OSEN via Nate

"On a radio show I was on, the topic of conversation was about revenge. I figured I couldn't make up a story about a person so I used a puppy. It was a story about a puppy barking loudly in front of my house and throwing it away in the Han River but it coming back. I personally really like puppies. I've raised many myself as well. I'm sorry to the people it upset."


-

1. [+929, -90] I understand the psychological pressure that gagmen are under to always be funny. At least he knows that it was immature of him. Just don't do it in the future... He's a gagman that has a lot of funny and witty things to say but never gets popular. What a shame.

2. [+817, -88] He didn't seem like a bad person... Gagmen often make the mistake of letting their passion for being funny get ahead of themselves.

3. [+767, -80] I feel bad because it seems he's always burdened by the pressure to be funny

4. [+72, -18] If he really likes puppies and raised many himself, he should know that a story like that is nothing to joke about;

5. [+66, -18] The fact that he could even make up a story like that is scarier

6. [+53, -27] How could he make up a story about killing a precious life like that just to be funny?

7. [+51, -5] At least it seems he's reflecting over it... Don't do it again. You can't take back words you've spit out.

8. [+46, -5] Even if it's made up, it's still a bizarre story. He tried to get revenge on his landowner by throwing her dog away in the Han River in a black plastic bag... How could anyone think that's funny?

9. [+46, -12] I think he's just saying it to fix his image... As someone who actually raises dogs, dogs are like family, not something you can just make a joke out of. I've always liked him as a gagman but after hearing about him making up stories and stuff just makes me suspect everything...

10. [+41, -27] He could be lying about it being made up too

11. [+35, -8] He can't be sane thinking that made up story could ever be funny

-