TV: It's Alright, It's Love (DO)


Article: [TV Zoom in] "It's Alright, It's Love" EXO's DO, drama earns actor Do Kyung Soo

Source: TV Report via Nate

1. [+333, -10] He looks like Kim Hyang Ki

2. [+280, -51] I don't watch the drama live but download them but I don't think he has so much screentime to actually consider him an actor. Journalist, was he some type of screen stealer for you? ㅋㅋ He doesn't seem to be particularly good or bad at acting

3. [+314, -113] He's better than the other idols who suck at acting but take up important characters and mess up the storyline. His character's not that impactful but he fits it well and he's quite cute. His acting's on the good side too.

4. [+46, -26] Do Kyung Soo is really cute looking ㅋㅋ So cute every time he's on screen

5. [+44, -11] So this is EXO... I thought he was a cute rookie actor because he was so cute and fit his role well. I'm enjoying the drama ㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+35, -6] I think he's better than the other idols who take lead roles with poor acting. He only gets a few scenes but he does them well. It's good that he's starting with smaller roles.

7. [+35, -7] He's had so little screentime so I can't judge if he's good or not but the little time that he is on, his acting hasn't made me uncomfortable yet. Need to see more to judge~

8. [+32, -6] He's building his public recognition and acting skills with small roles at a time like this~ unlike idols who shoot to the top in an instant.

9. [+27, -5] He's not so bad that he ruins the drama but he's also not so good that it's surprising... he's about average ㅋㅋㅋ

10. [+25, -2] His acting's not bad but I think there's something about his character that we don't know yet. He's someone I'm looking forward to.

-