Jaejoong says Yunho will show good acting in 'The Night Watchman'


Article: Kim Jaejoong "Yunho will show good acting in 'The Night Watchman'"

Source:
X Sports News via Naver

1. [+1,959, -195] I want to see the five of them.

2. [+1,789, -122] They were so amazing back when they were five, I had no idea they'd be split like this then

3. [+1,442, -106] Ah.. the TVXQ of nostalgia..

4. [+1,375, -111] Are they mentioning each other without hesitation now?

5. [+1,051, -107] Hul.. Jaejoong-ah... ♥♥♥♥

6. [+318, -52] The issue was with the agency, I bet the members either made up over time on their own or are wanting to... They're nearing their thirties now and have probably matured/felt a lot in the process. My hope is to see all five on stage one more time.

7. [+292, -29] Honeslty, all of the members had outstanding height and visuals!

8. [+286, -37] Even if they never reunite has five, I hope that they make up on their own and take down the wall separating them ㅠㅠ The teamwork between the five was the best..

9. [+281, -40] They're like family who have known each other since their trainee days, why are fans creating an atmosphere that makes it hard for them to even mention each other?

10. [+272, -36] I want to see them promote like Mirotic again.. I don't like idols that much but I was so surprised when I saw TVXQ's Mirotic because of how good they were

-