Sean and Jung Hye Young have no plans of going on children shows


Article: Sean, "I've been offered castings on children shows but I have no plans of it"

Source:
Naver

Children shows like 'Dad' and 'Superman':

"I don't think it's a bad idea to share your life with others but I want to create fun memories with my family within our family. Instead of showing the media and others the fun we have, I want to live a fun life every single day with my family. It's still something we're cautious about. When I tell my wife that we got a casting offer, she says no. We have no plans of it yet."

1. [+2,392, -59] Good choice... It's better for the children not to gon those shows.. ㅠㅠ

2. [+1,979, -60] This hyung is an angel with the face of a human. What a beautiful couple.

3. [+1,645, -25] A right decision. It's just exhausting for the children. I respect your choice.

4. [+1,462, -56] An example of a good family

5. [+1,338, -400] They're different from the celebrities blinded by money

6. [+183, -7] When I see this couple, I can only think of that phrase, "To be in love like them"

7. [+158, -12] All parents should be like this... Too many people making money off of their children ㅜㅜ

8. [+148, -4] What a blessing that the two of them met

-