Lee Hyori admits to staging certain parts of her life for her blog


Article: Lee Hyori on her blog, "My life has become more and more fake"

Source: E-Daily via Naver

"I originally intended to use the blog as a place to share my photos and thoughts like a diary. But as I got more visitors and became a #1 power blogger with lots of friends, I became obsessed. I take pictures of anything that happens and even ask my husband to wait before we sit down to eat so I can take a picture of it. He'll often go and change his clothes too. My life has become fake and I find that my posts are embarrassing to read as well."

1. [+8,702, -772] Then don't blog...

2. [+7,069, -178] At least she's honest ㅋㅋㅋ A few of the pictures did look staged

3. [+5,227, -564] Only realizing that now... She's been fake since her endorsement of Korean beef.

4. [+4,729, -326] We already knew

5. [+4,054, -233] So the pictures were staged ㅋㅋ

6. [+1,159, -91] I think it'd be better she quit blogging ㅠㅠ It's contradictory for her to complain about people visiting her house in Jeju and then continuing to blog about her life there.

7. [+1,123, -78] Don't blog... It's quite obvious she's trying to force herself into clothes that don't quite fit right now. I used to like her better when she was singing and doing varieties.

8. [+1,001, -56] The solution to that is to quit blogging.

-