[Pann] KARA Youngji's past photos






Pann: [Exclusive] KARA's new member Heo Youngji's past photos

1. [+56, -23] I heard from her friends that she only got double eyelids and dieted.

2. [+51, -5] I guess kids as young as junior/high school get work done now.

3. [+42, -23] She's not on the ugly side though ㅋ

4. [+18, -1] I think she's a pretty face even without the double eyelids. Everyone usually looks embarrassing in their graduation albums but she looks pretty.

5. [+14, -0] Well if it's just double eyelids... Isn't that the standard for any idol who debuts lately? I thought she was so pretty with her round eyes on 'Baby KARA' but seeing these eyes turn into that makes me want surgery now.. My eyes are exactly like her past photos.

6. [+12, -0] Her double eyelids came out so well... She named her big pretty eyes as her pro ㅋㅋ

7. [+10, -0] Wow.. what a scary world. No secrets can be kept. They all just come up.

8. [+9, -0] She already had a pretty face, the double eyelids just made her prettier.

-