Literally hot idol fashion





Article: [Star Cast] "What's summer?"... Idol fashion forgets the summer heat

Source: Naver Ent via Naver

1. [+2,306, -21] Maybe they keep the air con super strong in the car... so they can stand wearing all that outside momentarily.

2. [+2,067, -29] Probably okay since they have the ac on in the car and they're only outside for a short while.

3. [+1,750, -17] They all forget their pants in the winter and cover up in the summer why ㅋㅋ

4. [+1,549, -50] I bet their pits are sweaty ㅜㅜ How do they keep their faces so matte, I'm usually covered in sweat from the moment I dress myself

5. [+1,112, -162] Sooyoung's pink fashion is bad ㅋㅋ;

6. [+973, -32] Seeing these pictures is making me sweaty~~ Dress more appropriate for the weather~~

7. [+750, -25] Makes me die from sweat just looking at these

8. [+692, -5] They'd never be able to dress like that if they had to walk or take the subway ㅠ

9. [+534, -18] Not like they have a choice if coordis dress them

10. [+506, -10] Do they have air cons installed in their clothes, looking at these is hot enough

-