Kwanghee transcends 'variety-dol' as a fixed cast member on 5 shows


Article: Kwanghee 'fixed cast member on 5 shows', transcends the title of 'variety-dol'

Source:
X Sports News via Naver

1. [+1,383, -31] The thing that's amazing about him is.. he's overcome problems with his agency and worked his way up on his strength alone through variety shows, building an image for himself and is now pulling his other members up with him. Do well.

2. [+920, -28] Good to see Kwanghee work so hard ^^

3. [+842, -23] He's a good character, I hope he keeps trying

4. [+784, -28] I like him

5. [+169, -6] ㅋㅋㅋ Kwanghee's adorable ㅋㅋㅋ My friend was walking with her friends and randomly met eyes with him on the streets but he came up to her and was like, 'Ah~ you girls ㅋㅋㅋ Where you all off to? ㅋㅋㅋ Don't you know who I am?' ㅋㅋㅋ What a likeable person

6. [+152, -4] I didn't like him at first but ever since he started going down the MC route, he's built up a nice image for himself. I especially like how he takes care of his members. Park Hyung Shik's up there now.. the three of them including Im Siwan seem to be special/unique cases among idols.

7. [+136, -5] I like Kwanghee! I've been liking him on that Olive show. He's good at MCing and tastes everything deliciously. The trend of varieties!

8. [+98, -6] He's a human success story. Doesn't have much talents but he got up this far through pure personal effort alone. Reminds me of Big Bang's Seungri. Keep working hard.

-