ZE:A to comeback in June after 10 month break


Article: ZE:A to release a new minialbum in 10 months... 'June comeback' confirmed

Source:
Star News via Naver

1. [+343, -21] I hope it goes well for them this time

2. [+316, -18] Please get a good song. They really have no luck when it comes to songs, how upsetting.

3. [+359, -74] The one group that does well when they're separate but dies when they're together ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+197, -13] Win #1 this time?!!!!!!!!?

5. [+77, -7] Not a ZE:A fan but I always wish the best for them... They're like that ticklish feeling in your noise right before you sneeze.. Hopefully they do well!!

6. [+73, -5] They have horrible luck when it comes to songs ㅋㅋㅋ They're not my bias but I always wish them the best.

8. [+64, -4] It'll be so sad if they end promotions after a month when it took them 10 months to comeback... Win #1!!!

9. [+63, -4] I really want them to win #1... Hearing them talk on variety shows makes me feel bad for them.

10. [+61, -5] Their songs are the issue, their songs...

-