TV: [Spoilers!!!] Secret Love Affair (Finale)


Article: Finale 'Secret Love Affair' the reason Kim Hee Ae's self destruction was beautiful

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+213, -13] Her reflection made me choke up.. I liked the last scene as well.. I wasn't fond of the drama at first because I thought of it as a dirty drama about affairs.. but while it showed a slice of society, it also made me think as well. Although it's a drama about an affair, I felt that it was a well made drama.

2. [+128, -10] It... made me choke up.. but also think as well.

3. [+30, -2] The drama wasn't about an affair but rather... a drama that made you wonder what's more important than money and honor in our society.

4. [+23, -2] I thought the drama was glamorizing love affairs but it wasn't the case. I was surprised at how beautiful they made the topic.

5. [+15, -1] The final episode was a work of art.

6. [+13, -1] It's not your average drama about love affairs. Truly well made from the staff to the scriptwriter to the staff.

7. [+12, -1] Thought the last scene with her looking towards the sky was really cool.

-