EXO wins #1 on 'M! Countdown' with 'Overdose'


Article: EXO Suho's award speech, "Not an individual but EXO" ambiguous words

Source: Newsen via Nate

"Thank you for this big award. Thank you to all of those who love us. It's the day of the mentor today so I'd like to thank Lee Soo Man. We won't forget your kindness. The EXO members genuinely apologize. Our team slogan is 'we are one' and so like our slogan, we promise to become an EXO that belongs not to the individual but to ourselves and one that thinks of our fans. We will work hard. We are one. EXO, I love you."


1. [+151, -12] Kris is Kris but... I'm worried about the remaining 11 members being hurt through this ordeal. They worked so hard for their comeback... They must be so surprised and worried having to deal with this mid-promotions. I think Suho said it very cleanly. I just hope that everything's concluded positively. Fighting.

2. [+126, -10] I understand his words so very clearly...

3. [+97, -13] Seeing as how he's not back from China yet, the members must have known already.

4. [+24, -0] Not that Kris is wrong... but he's irresponsible;; their first concert is next week and he isn't back to practice... This first concert is such a precious opportunity for the other members... He shouldn't be so selfish as to bring harm onto others... Who will sing Kris's parts at the concert? I feel like Suho's award speech and the other posts written by the members are regarding Kris. Even if misunderstandings are resolved later, Kris is still in the wrong for his irresponsibility.

5. [+23, -5] His award speech fits the situation perfectly. Kris, are you watching? These words seem to be for you. I don't like EXO that much but I can't stand aside today.

-