Lee Hongki writes an ambiguous tweet


Article: Lee Hongki writes an ambiguous tweet on SNS, "The people who have changed over 8 years... at a crisis in life"

Source:
TV Daily via Nate

"I think I am reaching a crisis in my  life where things will become more definite as to whether certain people really trust me or are just as they are. I've changed a lot myself but during these past eight years, it's definite that a lot of people have all changed as well. It's tiring. I think I've only been looking at an ideal dream. It's time to realize reality. I've been too foolish."

1. [+147, -16] It's a post I connect with for some reason...

2. [+145, -20] How old is he..? Whether he was a delinquent in the past, departing from the fact that he's a celebrity.. I think these are the same feelings everyone shares at least once as they reach their mid-twenties and step foot in society ㅡ.ㅡ As a fellow human, it touches me..

3. [+135, -14] Their company can't do this to them. FTISLAND has done so much for them. They have fans that still believe in and wait for them so even if it takes time, I hope they're able to come out with songs that they're proud of.

4. [+14, -2] As an FT fan for eight years, as someone who has watched over them for all those years, I think there is something severely wrong with the way their company is treating their artists and their fans. If FTISLAND never made it, do they think that those behind them like CNBLUE and Juniel would've had a chance? Even now, they only use FT to promote their rookies, putting rookies in their concerts without notifying fans, sticking in rookies along with the members going into musicals or dramas, media playing for CNBLUE or AOA about trivial things as if they are amazing feats. Lee Hongki's recent drama, although it wasn't popular in Korea and was a cable drama, had barely five articles for it when you search for it. Lee Hongki is highly popular in China to the point where he's up there with Lee Min Ho and Kim Soo Hyun but nobody knows that in Korea aside from the Chinese drama producers and us fans. ...

5. [+14, -4] I always thought it must be hard for Lee Hongki and I guess it's finally exploding now. Their company used FT as an experiment only to move on to CN...

-