TV: [Spoilers!!!] Secret Love Affair


Article: 'Secret Love Affair', a poetic bed scene

Source:
Naver

1. [+112, -6] A drama I'm keeping an eye on..

2. [+116, -16] Excellent direction. Daebak.

3. [+85, -12] For a drama centered around a topic as sensitive as ethics, I applaud the producers for expressing a topic that can be uncomfortable in such a poetic way that really pulls at the viewer's emotions.

4. [+71, -6] A sensible bed scene with excellent direction. There are times where I forget that they are indeed in a secret love affair ㅎㅎ

5. [+55, -11] I thought that their relationship might've been portrayed in a more beautiful manner had they not gotten physical but the bed scene was rather beautiful on its own.

6. [+42, -8] A drama that feels like I'm reading a novel at a slow pace.

7. [+54, -26] I'm of the opposite opinion in that the plot itself makes me uncomfortable. Too many scenes that show the dirty sides of the upper class and Kim Hee Ae's job as well... All of it is just so dirty to me. Is it just a drama or is high class society really like that? All I like out of the drama is Yoo Ah In and Kim Hee Ae's acting.

8. [+33, -12] I feel bad for Sunjae and Hyewon......

9. [+33, -13] Amazing drama. Unfortunate viewer ratings but I'm glad I'm able to watch such an amazing drama. A poetic bed scene... what an accurate expression.

-