TV: [Spoilers!!!] Angel Eyes


Article: 'Angel Eyes' Goo Hye Sun, isn't it nice to see her back to acting

Source:
News 24 via Naver

1. [+1,299, -86] Dramas were canceled everywhere because of the Sewol Ferry tragedy so I was mindlessly flipping through the channels before landing on Angel Eyes. I was actually pleasantly surprised with her improved, mature style of acting and felt that she was aging beautifully.

2. [+969, -55] Is she really good? I've been wondering whether I should watch this or not

3. [+792, -52] She's erally gotten so much prettier

4. [+227, -19] She looked plain during her short hair days but the change in hair style makes her look a lot more mature and finally like an actress. I didn't expect much but was pleasantly surprised.

5. [+243, -36] Seems she really went hard on her acting practice these past two years ㅠㅠ Not awkward at all, I actually cried with her when she was crying.

-


Article:
'Angel Eyes' Goo Hye Sun, makes you tear up even when she's smiling

Source:
OSEN via Nave

1. [+976, -44] Her acting's improved a lot. She was always so obvious before but she's changed. Pretty!!!

2. [+691, -26] This drama makes my heart flutter ㅠㅠ Goo Hye Sun's gorgeous, Lee Sang Yoon's handsome

3. [+648, -85] Goo Hye Sun's definitely better than Nam Ji Hyun.

4. [+552, -28] I cried watching her cry....

5. [+213, -19] There's an aura to her now, she's looking pretty. She seems to finally be finding her place now that she's in her thirties.

6. [+178, -20] She's so pretty I can't focus on the drama... I'm staring at her face instead of listening to her lines.

-