Jo Jung Chi shares a photo of a Danwon High School classroom


Article: Jo Jung Chi shares a picture of sorrowful Danwon High School classroom... mourning + anger

Source:
Star News via Nate

1. [+174, -2] An entire grade of a high school just disappeared. I just can't believe it. My heart hurts so much over it.

2. [+149, -1] Classes 9 and 10 were hit the hardest... only two alive in class 9, one alive in class 10.

3. [+118, -2] It looks like the chalk board is crying.. the desks, the chairs, the cubbies are crying... You are so dearly missed, children. We'll live on with you forever in our hearts... I'm so genuinely sorry...

4. [+12, -0] Why is this picture shared.. how many seats are missing.. I choked up in the subway seeing this picture.

5. [+11, -0] Kids that should be muttering about studying for their midterms.. are instead replaced by the white chrysanthemums.. My blood is rushing backwards seeing it.

6. [+11, -0] Why, why are there flowers where books and pencils should be? Where did we go wrong?

7. [+9, -0] It looks like it should be a scene out of a movie... The saddest picture I've ever seen.. Rest in peace.

8. [+9, -0] This is so insane, ahhhhhhhhhhhh... my heart breaks so.

9. [+8, -0] I can't even imagine how it must feel to be a student alive in that classroom...

10. [+5, -0] The graduation ceremony will be a sea of tears...

-