TV: [Pilot] Angel Eyes, Hotel King


Article: 'Pilot broadcast' Hotel King overtakes 'Angel Eyes' with double digit viewer ratings

Source:
Herald News via Naver

1. [+1,614, -65] The adult characters haven't come out yet for 'Angel Eyes' so it's too early to make any judgments. Still, I hope Goo Hye Sun's acting has improved.

2. [+1,726, -279] Hmm... I liked Angel Eyes a lot better~ A smile on my face the entire time~

3. [+1,313, -160] The comments on Angel Eyes articles made it seem like it was really fun but I guess the viewer ratings aren't reflecting that ㅋㅋ I'll watch Angel Eyes

4. [+911, -352] Hotel King has a lot of tension, daebak drama

5. [+755, -258] Hotel King has a bit of a stimulating plot but it was fun. My mom was watching Angel Eyes but switched to Hotel King instead.. ㅋㅋ

6. [+191, -14] Why is Im Seul Ong in HOtel King!! I thought the acting was so poor and it turns out to be Im Seul Ong!!

7. [+195, -48] Angel Eyes is way more fun but I guess people are drawn more to stimulating plots, just like how makjang dramas get more attention at the end of the day

-

Article: 'Angel Eyes' pilot broadcast, Kang Haneul and Nam Jihyun show superb acting

Source: TV Report via Naver

1. [+4,057, -104] Don't use idols, use child actors like them please ㅠ

2. [+3,881, -41] I saw the first episode and felt that the drama would be legendary if it kept the child actors until the end

3. [+3,581, -29] ㅠㅜ Kang Haneul's older, why child actor? I hope he does as well as Song Joong Ki

4. [+2,679, -157] Vote up for Angel Eyes... vote down for Hotel King

5. [+2,073, -16] ㅋㅋㅋ All that's left is for the adult actors to carry what's been set

6. [+335, -3] It's because child actors are only cast if they're good while adult actors are cast off of popularity.

7. [+333, -8] It wouldn't be weird at all to just keep them into their adult roles... they match each other so well ㅠㅠ

-