TV: Beatles Code 3D (MBLAQ, A Pink)


Article: GO, "I got so much hate for the rumors claiming I set up So Ji Sub and Jooyeon"

Source
: Newsen via Nate

1. [+194, -7] That's right... he got tons of hate.

2. [+175, -4] I think he got all of the hate he would have received over a lifetime in that one scandal

3. [+98, -4] Tons of hate...

-

Article: MBLAQ Chundoong, "Nuna Sandara Park keeps buying me luxury brands"

Source:
TV Daily via Nate

1. [+191, -10] Something seems to have changed with Thunder's face.. did he gain weight? He looks different from his older music videos

2. [+131, -29] MBLAQ's hilarious ㅋㅋㅋ The five of them need to do a reality show, I promise I'll catch every episode ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+57, -9] I want a nuna like her ^^

-

Article: A Pink Park Chorong horrified at past photo reveal, "I'm not dark, just tanned"

Source:
Mydaily via Nate

1. [+336, -11] Mir: First time my picture is buried ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+341, -45] No one from A Pink has pretty past photos. Son Naeun's was pretty horrifying too with her Kim Gura jawline

3. [+218, -9] Thought both were Mir ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-