Bumkey to get married in June


Article: [Exclusive] Singer Bumkey to get married to a non-celebrity in June... "Blessed + Excited"

Source:
OSEN via Naver

1. [+2,784, -220] ... People really don't know who Bumkey is???

2. [+1,947, -71] Bumkey ㅠㅠ Congratulations. Love his voice. I hope he sings good songs after marriage as well. I'm a male fan.

3. [+1,703, -50] "I'm going to play you, my lady~"

4. [+1,541, -46] For his talent, he got recognition really late so I was upset!! Congratulations, Bumkey ㅎㅎㅎ

5. [+224, -5] Wow, they had a crazy relationship. Met her again 7 years after they broke up to date again and finally get married ㅋㅋㅋ Congrats, hyung

6. [+141, -4] I guess there's no telling where a relationship will go... Getting back together with your lover from 7 years ago to get married... Proves there's no formula to any relationship in the world.

7. [+134, -19] I can't believe people don't know who Bumkey is ㅋㅋㅋㅋ You had to have heard of him once with all of his featurings... but then again, he's not on TV often but he has a lot of famous songs.

8. [+119, -12] So they broke up 7 years ago but she got back together with him now that he's doing well... hmmm...?

-