Junggigo announces rapper Beenzino as his new duet partner


Article: 'Some' Junggigo, surprising new partner is rapper Beenzino!

Source:
Naver

1. [+694, -93] Beenzino? Not all that surprising... Surprising would be Shin Jung Hwan, Lee Sang Min, or god's Park Jun Hyung.

2. [+497, -78] Let's admit that Beenzino is bad at lives. It doesn't sound like his song at all when he's singing live.

3. [+455, -122] If Beenzino wasn't known for being a Seoul Uni student, he'd be a nobody rapper. He had no balance with any of the musicians on 'Infinity Challenge'... seems more like a rapper who can only rap at his own pace.

4. [+259, -54] A male/male duo... that's fresh.

5. [+97, -12] I liked Beenzino before people started hyping him up and treating him like Jesus on Melon reviews. I don't get the feel from him that I used to before. I was also surprised to see how much Junggigo's changed. I thought his new work would be like his 'Blind' album stuff but... I thought I was seeing some idol on stage with the way he was dressed. I have no problem with musicians making money but I hope they don't end up like idols and go full commercial on us.

6. [+80, -13] Beenzino isn't like what he was in the past...

7. [+67, -7] Two years ago, I listened to Beenzino and was a fan for his fashion sense and stage manners but he's never improved since then... He's gained so many fans, it's frustrating seeing them flip out over him at hip hop festivals. Illionaire's time is about up, only Dok2 is worth salvaging.

8. [+72, -13] Beenzino's too busy with the celebrity disease to practice his own rap

-