TV: [Spoilers!!!] Let's Eat (Finale)


Article: Let's Eat ends as a happy ending for all 'eating broadcast until the end'

Source: TV Daily via Nate

1. [+147, -5] Fun! I was sad it only broadcast once a week but it's already over ㅜ I really loved the poem on food at the end ㅜ

2. [+131, -3] "To you, who said you ate a lot because you were lonely. To you, who said you slept a lot because you were tired. TO you, who said that you cried a lot because you were sad. I write this to you. Chew the feelings that have cornered you in. Life is something you must digest no matter what." Food - Chun Yang Hee

3. [+128, -4] I wondered when the 16 episodes would be up since it only broadcasts once a week... I felt so empty thinking this was the last. ㅜㅜ Looking forward to the special next week~!

4. [+15, -0] Doojoon Doojoon ♥ Heart fluttering, thrilling.. ㅠㅠ Fun drama, can't believe it's over

5. [+14, -0] It had such a calming quality to it ㅠㅠㅠ Come back with season two, please~~~

6. [+8, -1] I love TVN shows because they don't have makjang plots with aliens and cheating lovers and enemies becoming fathers... It's like I'm watching a fairy tale for adults. The houses that they portray reflect reality, like officetels and rented rooms. I hope I never see makjang on TVN~~~

7. [+6, -0] This drama made me gain weight ㅠㅠㅠ I ate so much at night... Please take my fat with your ending ㅠㅠ

8. [+5, -0] If worrying could make worrying go away, then we would have no worries... so let's eat ^^

-