Moon Hee Jun reflects on HOT's popularity


Article: Moon Hee Jun confesses to celebrity disease, "My apartment's parking lot was packed full on my birthday"

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+401, -6] He's definitely not exaggerating ㅎㅎ Their popularity was no joke back then

2. [+225, -7] I remember what he's talking about. I was in high school and practically flew to his Heuksungdong apartment after class. So many fans there.. It was on the news ㅋㅋ and there were police and ambulances everywhere ㅋㅋ But now I'm in my thirties looking back on these memories ㅋ

3. [+222, -9] Man, I really want to go back to the nineties once more

4. [+28, -0] Subways would have extended operation hours on days of their concerts.. and the school board would outright ban students from being able to leave early on days HOT was on a TV show. Their popularity was a statement of fact.

5. [+21, -0] Kids these days would have no way of imagining the immense popularity of HOT

6. [+21, -2] Even men were crazy for HOT

7. [+13, -0] I remember a female student was caught for theft and in her news interview, she said, "Please don't tell the HOT oppas about this" ㅋㅋ

8. [+11, -0] Their fans turned Dream Concert into an HOT concert

-