Article: Lee Ji Ah reps, "We are positively considering Lee Ji Ah's 'Healing Camp' offer... decision ot be made after drama finale"
Source: Sports Donga via Naver
1. [+1,981, -75] The episode will be historical in the amount of content there is to talk about... a pro-Japanese grandfather, Seo Taiji, Jung Woo Sung ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
2. [+1,593, -64] I Navered Lee Ji Ah's grandfather and not only was he a part of a pro-Japanese group, but he was actually also the #1 targeted by independence fighter Kim Goo. I'm sure our independence fighters did not sacrifice their lives for the grandchildren of the pro-Japanese to be living well off like this...
3. [+1,246, -62] She has nothing to gain from coming out on that show
4. [+1,020, -27] Being the granddaughter of a pro-Japanese member, her study abroad to America, rumors regarding Seo Taiji, her mysterious image, friendship with Bae Yong Jun, Jung Woo Sung's dating ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ So much to talk about
5. [+622, -22] Too much to talk about.. I'm sure the show will keep everything in check.
6. [+326, -21] Lee Ji Ah's grandfather Kim Soon Heung was written down as the #1 pro-Japanese member who must be eradicated by independence fighter Kim Goo. He funded the government general and the murder of the independence fighters. He would sell out independence fighters and made a wealthy living off of that. Just for being the granddaughter of such a filthy man means Lee Ji Ah must apologize to the entire nation for her blood.
7. [+290, -13] She is the granddaughter of pro-Japanese Kim Soon Heung!!! How dare SBS allow the broadcast of such a blood line?
8. [+256, -16] I can defend her divorce but not her family history. Our government needs to make sure that the new generations of pro-Japanese members pay the price. A shame that there are so many of them in the government and wealthy backgrounds that they have too much power to take down.