Super Junior to lecture on Hallyu at the national assembly


Article: Super Junior is going to the National Assembly! Lecture on Hallyu

Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+1,487, -312] Why are they lecturing on Hallyu at the National Assembly ㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+1,161, -420] I think they're fit for the job. They may not be taken seriously in Korea because of the variety shows they go on but Super Junior is big overseas. They even opened a concert in Europe and have a lot of flash mobs and such. Super Junior represents Hallyu.

3. [+772, -204] ???????? I'm a fan myself but.... why?????

4. [+914, -357] I don't get why at the National Assembly?

5. [+237, -15] I'm fine with Super Junior giving a lecture on it but I'm skeptical as to whether the congressmen will actually listen to the lecture. I just hope they don't make it awkward when they're the ones who invited them.

6. [+219, -51] I don't like SuJu but I admit that they're at the forefront of Hallyu. When I studied abroad in Paris, SuJu was really popular.

7. [+202, -38] When I visited overseas, I said I was Korean once and people were jealous that I lived in the same country as SuJu. SuJu definitely represents Hallyu.

8. [+131, -12] I'm actually interested in how those conservative congressmen will listen to the lecture. They never even cared or knew about what Hallyu was until it started doing well and they wanted a piece of the pie. I hope they learn what it is for real this time.

-