Younha confesses she's been dating... just that she hasn't been caught


Article: Younha "I'm actually dating... just that a scandal hasn't come out yet"

Source: Mydaily via Naver

1. [+2,126, -43] A rare talented artist who got to where she is truly for her talent and not for any sponsors or support

2. [+1,305, -23] I know this is a random comment but she will always be my best star and favorite singer. Always supporting you, fighting.

3. [+1,264, -33] I was an elementary school student when I first began liking Younha but now I'm an adult writing this comment while drunk.. Do well, Younha!!

4. [+846, -28] Have a beautiful love ^^

5. [+742, -25] Agh!! Really, Younha!!! Congrats~

6. [+134, -10] I can't believe Younha's 27 already... Time flies so fast.

7. [+128, -8] There's no singer like Younha out of the 20 something female singers... To have debuted in Japan and come up this far on her own.

8. [+113, -11] Seems like yesterday I was listening to Houki Boshi flow through the streets of Akihabara and now she's already an adult... Where does time fly.

-