TV: [Spoilers!!!] You Who Came From the Stars


Article: 'Stars' Jun Ji Hyun and Kim Soo Hyun, will they be held back by Shin Sung Rok?

Source:
OSEN via Naver

1. [+3,608, -44] I think the producers have supernatural powers... they turn an hour into a minute.

2. [+3,387, -52] Just send Katalk dog and Yoo Semi to another planet ㅋㅋㅋㅋ so that Do Min Jun and Chun Songyi can live happily ever after in earth ㅜㅜ

3. [+2,221, -41] Are you seriously skipping an episode after ending this episode like this??

4. [+886, -9] Do Min Jun was so cute in today's epilogue ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+832, -9] I hate Katalk dog and Yoo Semi so much, I want to smack them with a hammer ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+830, -10] This drama wouldn't even be as tension filled without Shin Sung Rok. He's the worst bad guy I've ever seen... such a good actor.

7. [+713, -7] Yoo Semi may have had shorter screentime today but I hated her more than Katalk dog...

8. [+596, -4] Katalk dog, if you messed with the wire even after Do Min Jun confessed... I will kill you!!!!!!!!!! (fidgets with my ring)

-