TV: [Spoilers!!!] Miss Korea


Article: 'Miss Korea' Lee Yeon Hee captivates with her dance skills

Source: TV Report via Naver

1. [+1,628, -52] That bujang guy is such a good actor, makes me want to give him a good slap

2. [+1,318, -105] Oh Ji Young~~~ is the best ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+1,150, -55] Ugh!! Park bujang!! That pervert... I don't want it to be revealed that it's Ji Young's family..;

4. [+285, -33] Miss Korea reminds me of Two Weeks... all of the cast works so hard but no viewer ratings.. at least they have a mania fanbase. I think the drama is the jjang.

5. [+234, -19] Although I don't catch the live broadcast, I've never once missed an episode on a rerun. Miss Korea ,fighting.

-

Article: 'Miss Korea' Go Sung Hee's unending charms explode 'captivated the viewers'

Source:
TV Report via Naver

1. [+1,108, -77] I like her, she's pretty... doesn't look like a plastic factory punch out

2. [+924, -65] She has a different charm from Lee Yeon Hee, really pretty

3. [+829, -53] A fresh look~~

4. [+705, -103] I don't think she's particularly pretty because of her nose but she's charming in her own way and has an amazing body ㅠ

5. [+300, -12] She's charming more than she is pretty... kind of has a Kim Ah Joong feel when she first debuted. I hope she doesn't fix her face and keeps it the way it is. I read comments of people telling her to get her nose fixed but I hope she doesn't pay them any attention... They're the same kids who will comment hate if she does get work done on it.

-