Sunny asks not to be followed


Article: Sunny, was she followed by a sasaeng fan? "There's nothing for you to catch so stop following me"

Source: TV Report via Nate

1. [+950, -27] I don't think it's a sasaeng fan but rather paparazzis since SNSD has been in a lot of dating scandals lately. Must be tiring to have to deal with every day. Find strength.

2. [+786, -27] Why would anyone assume sasaeng fan? ㅋㅋㅋ Sasaengs don't follow you around to "catch" anything ㅋㅋ It's the journalists.

3. [+635, -21] Here's the full post from her Twitter: "I was on my way driving to my parent's home to eat a meal with them... but since I'm not an experienced driver, I don't know about (I think this is tailgating?). Forget the fact that I was nervous and scared, but if you keep driving like that, you're going to get other people involved in a car accident. There's nothing for you to catch today so stop following me." Funny because there was never any talk about sasaeng.. I wonder how the journalist found out, hmm??

4. [+44, -9] Definitely not a sasaeng fan.. 100% an entertainment journalist.

5. [+39, -10] Pretty sure she's talking about you journalists, not sasaengs.

6. [+34, -5] Probably someone form Dispatch or Sports Seoul

7. [+33, -7] "Something to catch" is obviously referring to journalists

8. [+31, -2] Dispatch must've really been on her tail for her to catch them like this. So amateur of you, Dispatch, no?

-