TV: [Spoilers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!] Reply 1994


Article: 'Reply 1994' Jung Woo finally gets on his knees and 'proposes' to Go Ara

Source:
Newsen via Nate

1. [+1,004, -76] Scriptwriter, thank you so much for the abrupt but welcome proposal... Thank you for showing us the serious side of Kim Jaejun.

2. [+851, -80] Finally Sung Najung's husband hunt has come to an end. My heart sweetened up at the sight of Trash gazing at Najung and Najung shedding one tear with a smile.

3. [+708, -60] I screamed in joy at this scene. My heart flutters thanks to Reply.

-

Article: 'Reply 1994' Baro's sexuality and name both revealed 'husband to Yoon Jin Yi'

Source: TV Daily via Nate

1. [+602, -10] A day of daebak for Reply ㅋㅋ Trash and Bingeeurae made my heart flutter like so ㅎㅎ I was sad to see Hakchan not come out yesterday but it was daebak to see him as the tutor. Sung Dongil's acting was of course amazing, as well as the upper floor couple Jung Eunji and Seo In Guk ㅋㅋ

2. [+497, -9] 2013 version of Binggeurae and Die Die (?) were so sweet.. ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. [+405, -15] I found this couple the most fun to watch yesterday and today. Such a sweet couple~

-

Article: 'Reply 1994' Seo In Guk and Jung Eunji make another appearance... Sung Dongil plays 2 roles

Source: OSEN via Nate

1. [+712, -11] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ As soon as I heard the upper floor's voice, I thought huh? that'sJung Eunji... and even the baby who was the daughter last year is in this episode too ㅋㅋㅋ I thought it'd be awkward but they melt into the story so well ㅋㅋ

2. [+587, -18] Surprised to see Jung Eunji, surprised again to see Eun Ji Won.. daebak of the scriptwriters

3. [+557, -10] Really cool to see Jung Eunji open the door ㅋㅋㅋ and Sung Dongil's acting was absolute daebak ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-