TV: [Spoilers!!!!!!!!!!!] The Heirs (Finale)


Article: Finale 'The Heirs' Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye kiss with a happy ending

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+743, -38] It was a contrast between Won and Tan. The crown Tan wanted to wear was love, and for that, he overcame all of the obstacles of the world. A drama that really shows the importance of the scriptwriter's skill. It was a clean ending that wrapped everything up. I hope Tan and Eunsang continue forward together^ㅡ^♥ Had a great time watching.

2. [+596, -27] I liked this drama.

3. [+457, -21] I really enjoyed it♥ Right until the very end...

4. [+37, -1] At the very end, when they were walking while holding hands, they looked like they were saying adlibs ^^

5. [+34, -5] When all of the scenes passed by at the end, the entire drama felt like a summer night's dream ㅜㅜ Although I'm sad that Won and Hyun Joo got sad endings....

-

Article: 'The Heirs' Kim Woo Bin finally reunites with his mother Choi Jina

Source: OSEN via Nate

1. [+294, -10] I was really glad to see that the drama didn't glamorize Youngdo bullying Junyoung by blaming it on his bad family background and actually showed him apologize. A great drama~

2. [+221, -6] My heart clenched seeing Youngdo cryㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. [+228, -25] Youngdo's tears... were sadder than Kim Tan's tears...

4. [+25, -0] Youngdo always made tears brim in my eyes but today, those tears finally flowed.

5. [+17, -3] I think the best scene today is Youngdo reuniting with his mom.. ㅠㅠ I broke apart when Young do said um..ma.... ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-