Gagwoman Kang Yoomi criticized for taking an ambulance to a late schedule


Article: An ambulance is now a quick service mobile for celebrities? Kang Yoomi under controversy for 'proof shooting' ambulance ride

Source:
No Cut News via Nate

Tweet: "I was late to my Busan performance so I rode an ambulance for the first time... I guess such things happen as you live on..."

1. [+1,317, -4] Hul... This is really wrong.

2. [+1,098, -5] I can see why she's under controversy...

3. [+1,078, -58] Kang Yoomi-ssi, you made a big mistake. You should've just rode it quietly..

4. [+128, -1] When people make way for ambulances, they do it with the thought that someone in a dire situation is riding on it... Imagine how they would feel once they find out that it was a celebrity merely riding it because she was late to a performance.

5. [+108, -1] What was she thinking? Is an ambulance a taxi?;; This is so stupid I don't even know what to say;;;

6. [+100, -1] I remember reading in the news that an 8 year old boy died from an obstructed airway because his ambulance was 30 minutes late. The ambulances from the hospital closest to him were out for another patient so they had to call in an ambulance from further away... That one ambulance could've saved someone's life, but she used it for a performance... What a joke.

7. [+85, -1] She's asking for hate.

8. [+66, -1] This is the true use of SNS... To filter the idiots.

-

Article: Kang Yoomi apologizes for ambulance controversy

Source:
Mydaily via Naver

"I had no idea it would turn into a controversy. At the time, I was worried because I was late to a performance of my musical 'Dream Girls'. My manager tried to think of any possible way to get there as fast as we could. In the end, we decided to go with an ambulance.

This was my first time hearing that it was possible since I never thought of it. My manager came up with the idea after much deliberation. The fact that I was late in the first place was my first mistake. My second mistake was that I didn't think riding am ambulance would be a problem. I was thoughtless to think that it wouldn't be a problem.

It was also my mistake to upload that on SNS. I only use SNS with my close friends but I must've messed up the settings and put everything on public. I will be careful in the future. I'm sorry."

-

1. [+809, -11] The reason an ambulance can travel fast is because people move out of the way to help a person in need... Way to backstab the people who moved for you.

2. [+758, -13] Ambulances don't exist for celebrities to get to late schedules. You should've prepared beforehand. I hope this never happens again.

3. [+689, -24] She's a problem but also the ambulance that gave her a ride in the first place. I bet he was given hush money, which actually put another life who might've needed the ambulance in danger. I guess they weren't lying when they said ambulances receive hush money too.

4. [+578, -7] How could she even think of taking a picture of it... Really thoughtless.

5. [+174, -5] In her apology, is she basically saying she wouldn't have been caught if she had her settings on friends only or private? Crazy girl.

-