Article: Pretty Man's coldhearted 2% viewer rating numbers
Source: Newsen via Nate
Article talks about how the drama has a little bit of everything/well-balanced and that it's still fun to watch with all of its 4-dimensional, out of the box plots despite its low viewer ratings.
1. [+687, -55] I heard it's the first time in eight years that a drama hit 2% in viewer ratings ㅋ IU and Jang Geun Suk are sweeping historical records, aren't they ㅋㅋ
2. [+497, -36] Won't matter when they sell it off to Japan
3. [+547, -284] We have to watch IU's bad acting again? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Her acting makes my hands and toes curl
4. [+66, -16] Baffles me how Jang Geun Suk still gets lead roles when he drives every drama into the ground like this. How many dramas have he ruined so far? His only representative work is that You're Handsome one.
5. [+62, -16] They're in big trouble... Especially with Jun Ji Hyun and Kim Soo Hyun coming in after The Heirs.
6. [+50, -4] I really started to see Jang Geun Suk in a new light with Beethoven Virus but he's only been shooting Japanese otaku dramas since then. He's ruining his own image in Korea.
7. [+50, -16] Hopefully they're not thinking that the viewer ratings will eventually rise now that The Heirs is over
8. [+39, -18] They recorded that 2% thanks to the fans of Jang Geun Suk and IU ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Only the fans watch
9. [+38, -16] I don't think even variety shows could plummet this low in ratings
10. [+37, -14] You'd think this was a cable drama with its viewer ratings... It's on a week night at a prime time 10 pm slot, what's up with their viewer ratings;; Even cable dramas record higher than that.