Hollywood: Macaulay Culkin


Article: Macaulay Culkin spotted sharing a kiss with his new girlfriend

Source: Kuki News via Nate

Since Christmas as a holiday is usually spent with your lovers as opposed to family in Korea, it's a running joke with Koreans who don't have significant others to "spend it with Kevin" since they'll be at home watching Christmas reruns of 'Home Alone'.

1. [+646, -4] You made my Christmases so enjoyable in the past. Don't do drugs anymore, forget your past, and live happily.

2. [+527, -4] Home Alone is honestly a work of art

3. [+461, -8] I'll be seeing you tomorrow, my longtime friend! Kevin!

4. [+16, -0] Hyung, see you tomorrow. I'll be waiting for you ㅎㅅㅎ

-

Article: Thank you, Kevin, for being with us again this Christmas

Source: Oh My News via Naver

1. [+577, -13] But this year, even Kevin has a girlfriend ㅠㅠ

2. [+485, -11] This article makes me sad

3. [+188, -7] When you see Home Alone for the fifth time in a row, you start rooting for the burglars to beat the crap out of Kevin

-