EXO wins #1 again on 'Music Core' + Chanyeol in the 'Jungle'


Article: EXO wins #1 on 'Music Core' second week in a row 'trending men of winter'

Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+1,912, -288] Pretty sure your fans had a lot to do with you winning... Why didn't you thank them

2. [+1,680, -298] I was surprised to hear that they didn't mention their fans in their award speech...

3. [+1,244, -183] What was up with their award speech.. They always only mention Lee Soo Man and their staff.. It's your fans who are text voting for you to win.

4. [+1,367, -331] The kids are handsome, I'll give you that much

5. [+1,271, -327] I like Christmas Day as much as Miracles in December ㅠㅠ I think I've been listening to it every day

-

Article: [Yesterday TV] 'Jungle' Chanyeol, the arrival of the cutie maknae

Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+1,399, -34] He seems like a positive person, you could really tell that he was trying to keep the atmosphere positive. When he cried after Oh Jong Hyuk hurt his hand, it showed that he is soft-hearted. I'm looking forward to this episode.

2. [+1,159, -33] I don't care for EXO but he was really cute yesterday

3. [+1,076, -29] F-first time seeing him cry...

4. [+989, -27] He seems like a nice kid~~ handsome face too

5. [+771, -34] He really is cute and soft-hearted ㅋㅋ

-