EXO sasaeng apologizes for leaking the audio clip


Article: EXO A Pink audio file leaker apologizes, "My hands are shaking, my heart is beating"

Source: Sports Seoul via Nate

1. [+779, -75] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Everyone, please take pity on EXO ㅠㅠ As soon as they debuted, they've had to deal with sasaengs installing hidden cameras in the bathroom, hitting them with DSLR cameras, giving white flowers (symbol of death) to the member they hate the most, sneak into game chats and use it as blackmail, have stupid fans petition to get them out of the army ㅋㅋㅋ I feel like even the members themselves would be disgusted with them;;; As a human being, I just feel so bad for them.

2. [+575, -26] What is she saying

3. [+578, -32] Seeing as how her words aren't coherent, she seems a bit off in the head... But then again, you wouldn't expect someone sane to do sasaeng stuff

4. [+51, -2] So she uploaded the file because she was pissed that her two favorite members were gaming with another girl...? Get a life ㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+46, -19] I think EXO fans should be thankful to this sasaeng ㅋㅋㅋ All because of her, now you know what your loving oppa really feels about you~~~ That nickname you gave him Oh Sen~ Oh Sen~~~ the one that he responded to you by saying, "I love you fans~ We'll work hard~~"... but behind your backs, he's telling another girl, "Don't call me Oh Sen!!! That's what those fans call me!!!!!" ㅋㅋㅋ Don't piss your oppa off~ he just sees you as money

6. [+35, -4] I'll break it down for you
a. EXO sasaeng fan hacked into a LoL audio chat room with EXO
b. The name of the chat room was Ha Ibbeum 1212 come in (Ha Ibbeum is a female LoL streamer)
c. The password of the chatroom was 1212
d. She recorded the conversation and leaked it, saying it's A Pink
e. Now that she's screwed, her "heart's beating"

7. [+34, -5] You know what's the most hul about all of this... When I heard him say, "Only those fans call me Oh Sen, I don't want to hear it here so don't call me that"... I really didn't care whether they were swearing or playing a game with a girl.. It just showed his true feelings about his fans.

8. [+33, -9] While fans were screaming "Oh Sen~ Oh Sen~" their lungs out and Sehun was replying back, "Thank you, I love you all, I'll always work hard", he was really thinking inside, "That's what those fans call me!!!"

9. [+31, -8] Sehun: Don't call me Oh Sen!!!! That's what those fans call me!!!!!!!! ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. [+19, -1] I'm not liking Byun Baekhyun either... Why did he give her their dorm address? Oh yeah, I forgot that celebrities are just a manufactured image..

-

Instiz: SM requests post to be taken down on Instiz

SM basically had all posts related to the audio file incident on Instiz taken down.

"For fans, it's better that the company cuts everything off and puts the controversy to sleep."

"The power of SM... ㅋㅋㅋ Who knows, they might even be reading this post too."

"Personally, I find this scary... I understand that they'd want to delete stuff leaked by a sasaeng but it just feels weird to have everything deleted at once."

"Woollim, this is how you deal with controversies.. I hope SM will deal with INFINITE's problems too now."

"It is amazing but it scares me too."

"Hul.. amazing.. ㅋㅋㅋ They deleted all of that."

"Well, I guess it'll be wrapped up soon. I was really surprised to see so many posts about it but they're all deleted!! At once, too!"

-